HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MIX?
Upload your mp3 and we'll will email you a FREE report to upgrade your mixes with advice & ideas to avoid home mix problems!
OR call: 01865 236117 and we will be happy to help.
CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU AVOID HOME RECORDING MIX PROBLEMS!!
HOW TO PREPARE
- Discuss with studio your goals for the day
- Plan with studio the order of recording
- Make studio aware of any special requirements for band members
- Check with band that times and dates are possible
- Ensure all members know their parts
- Practise as a band as much as possible
- Utilise Cooz's rehearsals for 20% off recording
- Practise playing to a click as a band
- Practise playing through headphones to get used to the studio setup
- Enjoy your day!
Our large selection of microphones is from famous names like Shure, Beyer and AKG. We have many different condenser, ribbon and dynamic mics to suit any instrument and voice.
Console and DAW
Neve summing, and Lynx Aurora 16 ADC's, mix bus compression through GSSL and Oxford analogue hardware. We record using the latest protools HDX on a Apple late 2014 workstation with protools HD 11 as our main DAW and it is augmented by an intel i7 custom built sample computer running Vienna ensemble pro, vienna symphonic and Kontakt sample players..
Classic A & H pre-amps, Neve 8816 Summing, 'G' Sonic State Logic Mix Bus Compression, Lynx Aurora 16 ADC's. We also have huge array of dedicated plugins from Waves, UAD, Fabfilter and many more.
We have bass and guitar amps by Fender as well guitars by Fender and Yamaha to use on your recording. There are two acoustic drum kits and other percussion instruments to choose from.